DISCIPLINARY ACTION: STUDENTS
The following activities shall be deemed as constituting the offense, indiscipline activities and misconduct of a student:
- Not wearing uniform and not following school/college standard
- Absence/non attendance of a pupil from school/college without prior permission or subsequent approval of Principal.
- Examination offenses.
- Failure to pass the examination in the academic year.
- Disobeying any teacher including the Head of the Institution.
- Misbehavior/immoral act of any kinds with anyone, creating disturbance/ indiscipline act anywhere in the school/college premises.
- Involvement in any unsocial, anti-social, unlawful and illegal activities that go against the interest of the institution, the state and humanity.
- Using of abusive languages or violence.
- Eve teasing.
- Damage or cause of loss of asset/ property of the institution.
- Any activity subversive of the institution or the state.
- Entering the school in holidays/ non-working hours without permission.
- Breach of rules and regulations of the school/ college.